Application for recognition
Please then send the following documents in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application for recognition fully completed on the computer with signature in MS Word format
- Certificate from the previous university about passed exams (if studying at a foreign university, an English or German translation of the documents) in PDF format
- Module descriptions (possibly also other/additional documents) for the completed modules/services to be credited (not the complete module handbook) in PDF format
- When converting grades from abroad: Documentation of the best possible grade and the minimum grade required for passing (either shown on the certificate or confirmed by the university) in PDF format
- In case of applying for recognition of conditional modules (Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering or Production Technology): Please include your letter of admission for the Master of Science E-mobility ACES.
Important information: Please send your documents only once to email@example.com. Your application of admission will be evaluated. Please consider that this process will take some time. In case of recognition you will be informed by the examination office. In the meantime, please refrain from further inquiries regarding your application of recognition.
Please send the documents in the specified format only to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For the recognition of study and examination achievements, please only use the following form:
|Application for recognition: Bachelor of Science E-mobility-ACES (in german language)|
|Application for recognition: Master of Science E-mobility-ACES (in german/english language)|
Please note: The internship (practical training) is recognized by the internship office (this has not yet been set up)